Why Choose Downtown Dogs?
For most dog owners, choosing a facility to care for their four-legged family member can be a difficult decision. You want to know that when you can't be at home that your dog will have a place to go that is safe. You want to know that he'll be well taken care of and that someone is there providing the love and attention that you're unable to, while you're away.
Since 1998, Downtown Dogs has provided just such a place. We're so much more than a "storage facility" for dogs; we actively interact and build relationships with all the dogs in our care. We know that every dog, just like us humans, has a unique personality and a specific set of needs. Our experienced staff is trained to recognize these many different personalities to help ensure that we provide the best possible experience for each of our canine clients. Our facility is designed for both our clients and the dogs we care for.
For Your Convenience
- 24/7 Staffing - Want to pick-up your pooch at 2AM or have a question at half past midnight? We're there for you.
- Real Time Online Scheduling - Check availability and make appointments 24 hours a day, from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Knowledgable Staff - Have a burning behavior question? Ask away! We're here to help get you the answers you seek.
For Your Peace of Mind
- Webcams - Want to sneak a peek and see how your dog is doing? Go ahead! All our playrooms, as well as a select number of our boarding suites are live and ready to view.
- Smart Phone Apps - Not at your desk? Grab your iPhone and your pup is just few taps away.
- Report cards - We provide honest feedback on how your dog is doing.
- Facility Tours - Stop by any Saturday, we'll show you around.
For Fido's Enjoyment (and yours)
- Treats and Toys - Bones and balls and kibble, oh my!
- Activities- Is your dog the next Pee-caso? Sign him up for paw print painting? Got a competitive quadruped? Have him enter our Canine Olympics. Check the activities calendar for more details.
- Loving Staff - We've got some dog-crazy folks working here, who love nothing more than to rub bellies and scratch backs.